seek and find

Thursday, June 11, 2009

spring cleaning... in june

Ok, its official, I’m requesting that, as of 1 July 2009, no more packages be sent to Mali. I did a bit of an assessment and inventory of my stuff here in Mourgoula and, after some disbelief and laughter, I made the easy assumption that I could easily live off of the goodies that have been sent thus far for two years and still have happy feet and taut skin and clean teeth and pretty nails and be covered on the underwear front.

Thank you to everyone who has overwhelmed me with love, affection and goodies from a land far away and made it all seem a little closer to home. I still have plenty of goodies to keep me going until further notification.

Again, thanks to you all who have supported and helped me through this, especially Mama, Aunt Tootsie and Reagan and Ginger South.

No comments: