seek and find

Saturday, June 20, 2009

carcass with your coffee?

14 June 2009
Dogfights were the only thing moving the air last night. I woke to the smell of heavy dog urine only to later find another bloody, black eared, white tailed carcass at the door of my nygen.
My dreams were terrible: I woke three times, scared and shaking. I was being chased on foot and without hope of escaping. Also, Mom’s car got stolen on my watch but I couldn’t call the police. Later I met Zac Posen (the designer). He was annoyed and annoying but had beautiful hair and a sharp suit. The chasers, two men now, were violent, handsome and vengeful. It was truly awful because with every wake I reached for Ryan only to grasp and withdraw from my mosquito netting.
It is 815am now and I’m ready for a nap.

No comments: