seek and find

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quotations for Ryan O’Brien & Co.

“If you don’t feel like a fool in Africa a big part of the time you are a bloody fool” – Earnest Hemingway in True at First Light

“Try to believe that things are never so good nor so bad as they seem to you now. Make it exciting… Go through the motions… Pretend its true and maybe it will be. Go through the motions. Do that. And go to bed.” John Steinbeck in East of Eden

“Gratitude is Heaven Itself.” – William Blake

“Africa is a dangerous place for great sorrow to live very long […]” – Earnest Hemingway in True at First Light

“You look at where you’re going and where you are and it never makes sense, but then you look back at where you’ve been and a pattern seems to emerge and if you project forward from that pattern, then sometimes you can come up with something.” – Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

“Ich Habe Genug.” – from a Bach Canata (translation: I have enough.)

“I love you, I always have. I’m not sure why I’m here, I probably won’t know for years to come why I was here. But I do know why I’m coming home, to you.” – Sydney Schalit

No comments: