today's adventure in bruchtime culinary creations includes: eggs, garlic, kale, sweet potatoes, pepper, greek yogurt, spinach, boiled chicken breast and, my go to for every dish these days: olive oil for cooking, golden raisins for a splash of sweet and cheddar cheese for topping.
simple slushy Sunday scramble:
- saute the sliced garlic with pepper, once soft add the fresh kale and spinach, then the (pre baked) sweet potato slices (or cubes, chunks, whateve), golden raisins and bits of boiled chicken
- in a separate bowl, whip the eggs (i normally only use on yolk, regardless of the amount of egg whites) with two spoonfuls of greek yogurt (plain!)
- in a skillet, over low-medium heat, warm a table spoon of olive oil, pour in the egg/yogurt mixture
- add the greens to the eggs
- once done, add the cheese atop and let melt
easier than pie, healthy as can be and a good way to start any Sunday, slushy or not.
really and truly, after a breakfast scramble like this - who needs lunch? i just need more Glee!